Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Welcome..

Hi dolls,

Ahhh! My new gem.. I'm hoping to have some fun with this blog, as travelling has become my life! I spend the majority of my time in hotels, sightseeing and eating as much as my size 10 trouser waist will allow .. as a result my 8 year relationship with Eastenders has suffered tremendously. Its an unexplanable and addictive thrill entering the unknown and exploring the wonders the world has to offer. As a treat I shall pack you guys in my suitcase and take you where ever i go.. Enjoy the fashionable and entertaining ride. Toodles...

*Sidenote* If turbulence occurs please return to your seats, fasten your seat belts and apply that red lippy via compact mirror in your hand bag. :)




                                                                    •♥• Tee •♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment